Taking Morning After Pill Twice In A Month How Does Taking The Morning After Pill Twice In 1 Month Alter Your Cycle?

How does taking the morning after pill twice in 1 month alter your cycle? - taking morning after pill twice in a month

So I had to take the morning after pill twice in the last month (we were unlucky) condom breakage.
It was my period, since yesterday, but not. I know that your only day, but I'm still scared. I had an extra bed PMS symptoms such as emotional, cry, etc.. but I had other symptoms that usually always break my face or weird cravings.

I know that the morning after pill change during the cycle, but how? and that change if the pills twice a month?
When should really start to worry?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

obtain the pill. It is very simple.

Post a Comment