Pokemon Diamond Version Where Do You Find Paras How To Get Paras In Pokemon Diamond?

How to get Paras in Pokemon Diamond? - pokemon diamond version where do you find paras

I recently put in Pokemon. Well, I know what it is and how many years, but recently I've always loved games and animated series, seen as more than a hundred episodes of the series a few days.
But the fact.
I'm playing Pokemon Diamond and the version that I really Paras Parasect my opinion, one of the best Pokemon and I guess you all know that if your dream team and, as in the game: P
I read a little here and there, and all indications are that the Safari Zone and is very rare. But I tried to find that a for centuries.
Is there something special I'm missing?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

You can find in the great marsh (see see through the telescopes if available) after you get the national dex. It's a bit strange.

CyBurst said...

well, Paras can be found in the Great marh / safari zone ... u only check through the telescope to the top, to see if it's there. Paras is a Pokémon a day ... You never know what will appear when you are viewing to .... day only with patience, and check out the telescope ... then it would not
Oh, to alleviate their suffering can not go on the GTS and get too.

Post a Comment