How To Get The Keyboard To Work On The Playstation1 Emulator How Can I Change The Language Of My Keyboard In Microsoft Word?

How can I change the language of my keyboard in Microsoft Word? - how to get the keyboard to work on the playstation1 emulator

Hello, I am a student studying ancient Greek and wondered if anyone knew how to change the language on my keyboard to use Microsoft Word. Ideally I would like a key that allows me to change from English into Greek, while in the midst of a document without my way through the language each time I want to insert a sentence in Greek old plow, or both.

Thank you a bunch!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suppose there is a keyboard layout for Greek, you can be as much of an alternative configuration, and add) changed with a single key (a purely logical definition / shift.

Here is how a keyboard layout in Windows XP Add:

1. Click Start-> Control Panel menu.
2. Click Date, Time, Language and regional options.
3. Click Add other languages.
4. Click the Details button.
5. Click the Add button.
6. Find the language you want and select it.
7. Click OK.
8. Click Apply.

Here's how to add a keyboard layout in Windows Vista:

1. Click Start-> Control Panel.
2. Under Clock, Language, and Region, click Change keyboards or other input methods.
3. Click the Change button keypad.
4. Click the Add button.
5. Find the language you want and select it.
6. Click the plus sign to expand the theme.
7. Click on the plus sign next to the keyboard extended.
8. Select the desired language.
9. Click the OK button

It adds language to the listpossible, languages, and perhaps add the language bar on your taskbar. You should be able to cash between the languages with the language or a combination of purely logical definition of Shift.

I hope that helps.

Post a Comment